Sunday, July 21, 2013

Celebrate Hillsboro Festival July 20 2013



Meet my Green Smoothie Princesses 
This princess knows how to pose. 
Having fun dressing up! I love her crown!

Fruit and Veggies are being tossed into the blender.
Good job with that Green Smoothie


Tammy at the Booth

Lily helping out!
Cute Hat!

 I am new at this blogging and haven't got it all worked out so please go ahead and capture your kids and edit away. Thanks for your patience this is a first for me.

   

Good Sports!!!
Cute sisters.



Having fun a the Festival.
A princess with a Green Smoothie apron on.
A Princess that knows how to work. WOW!
                                           
   A knight in shining Armor ...almost. LOL


A ninja Prince. LOL
   Such a beautiful Princess.

                             
I'm the quiet type.


No comments:

Post a Comment