Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Fun Activities

I take care of 3 children. Ages 2, 9 and 12. We were looking for some fun activities to do this summer. My daughter-in-law reminded me about the balloons you make animals with. She bought a kit at the toy store. It included a pump , 20 balloons and an instruction book for $9.95. So we learned a few basics of balloon art and left. 

We wanted to find some of those balloons.  They come in different sizes. The most common being the 2x60. I figured that must be the diameter and length when blown up.

We headed to the store and they didn't have them at the JoAnn's by the house. So we bought a pump there and some other stuff. My daughter-in-law found packages of 25 for $3.39. She bought a few packets and I bought one from her. 

Next time I went to take care of the kids I brought the balloons. We had a blast making hats and swords, etc. 

Here are the masterpieces!!! 


  5ea7edf4f9476fd315d9128488daeb67.jpg (1836×3264)

No comments:

Post a Comment